What Hosts are saying

I have 8 simillar apartments. Do I have to make 8 different pages or like in booking.com can make one page which offers 8 different apartments?thanks for help! Lovro Latest reply by Keith6
    We have put in a small area with mini fridge/microwave/keurig/toaster and small eating area. However. There is NO room for a sink. There is the bathroom sink and while staying in hotels, I have washed cups in there so I don't think it's a deal breaker.... Latest reply by Jacqueline520
    Hello, Our first booking arrives in a couple of days. The nerves are kind of high with all the last minute fixes. We believe we have remembered everything but we will see. Then no time to waste as our second guest will follow the next day. We have receive... Latest reply by Yadira22
    Hello Fellow Hosts, In addition to including fire/police numbers on my welcome print out, I also include the local mental health mobile crisis unit phone number and the local suicide hot line. I believe this does 2 things: - Can help someone who may n... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I dont know if any already have noticed it, but since today airbnb updated the itinerary screen for booked guests, yesterday (and before) when you opend the reservation page, and clicked on details, you got the itineray and on it there was all the informa... Latest reply by Gerhard4
    I recently asked a friend of mine to co-host and they accepted through the app. They recently helped for the first time by getting the room ready for a guest, but I can't find anywhere on the site/app to designate what to pay them. On the resevation? O... Latest reply by Lisa723
    I recently had a really shocking guest stay- the second worst one I've had in over 15 years. I want to be able to vet future guests and have a read of their reviews before I accept a booking. I don't know if this is possible? I have read up about pre-app... Latest reply by Grant39
    There is a growing custom among younger guests who choose to sleep on the blankets,spreads etc rather than in the bed between the sheets(and then complain of the cold). Of course cleaning blankets and costly bedspreads is more difficult and expensive than... Latest reply by Sarah977