What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone,Can anyone assist.Just trying to find a web page that explains AIRBNB commitment to it's host ie: AIRBNB won't discriminate nor show favoratism to etc.Is there a weblink that someone can send me.Thanks. Latest reply by Lawrene0
    I've just had a guest book for 7 nights and leave after 2. Seemed to be happy with the accommodation but found student accommodation quickly much nearer the university than I am. He has not cancelled his reservation so it is still booked for the 7 days.Do... Latest reply by Gawain0
    I received an email today, to be considered as a blurb from the Intelligent(?) Airbnb computer: Other listings get booked at €19. Check out nearby listings that have already been booked at an average price of €19. You’ll also get:The average occupancy ra... Latest reply by Rebecca181
    • ABBFeedback.jpg
    I have a nice 5 star rated 2 bedroom unit in a popular area, and currently priced at $49 for one night. This is about $50 lower than I think it should be, but fact is, it's less than a week out for just one night, so fine. Yet -- airbnb suggests that per... Latest reply by Emilia42
    I have been a host for (4) years and my property is 1.3 miles away from the Mercedes Benz Stadium. I did not get booked at all for the Superbowl. Many host I know located on the Westside did not get booked. Interesting enough I know a couple of host who ... Latest reply by Valerie192
    Bonsoir à tous, Afin d'entrer dans le programme AirbnbPlus, j'ai engagé des frais et beaucoup de temps pour répondre aux améliorations demandées par Airbnb. En quinze jours, Airbnb a traité et validé 6 améliorations sur 10, les 4 autres sont sans réponse....
    I work directly for a home owner and they own several properties in the area. I have been the main contact for all things reservations until about 3 weeks ago. The owners bought a new property and the owner's daughter is a partner. She is going to help wi... Latest reply by Zacharias0
    Couple with 2 girls aged 3-4. Booked the apt for 4 daysThey arrived on the evening and I waited for them. apt was clean and tidy and they were very happy. The next day she wrote to me"we all slept well, what a sunny views.. and asked if I can give her... Latest reply by Sara973
    Hi, new to Aribnb, I had a calendar sync problem with VRBO and wound up with two guests booked for the same weekend. I cancelled the Airbnb, took the $50 hit as it was my oversight. My guest of course was very upset, somewhat hostile, I am sick over this.... Latest reply by Kate-Mary0