What Hosts are saying

Appeal to All Airbnb Hosts: You are probably as frustrated and concerned with the security issue, lack of profile picture and government-issued ID, as I am.I personally have written on this Forum about it and contacted Airbnb directly via various channels... Latest reply by David3610
    Hello All, Strange experience and would like your advice. We are planning to ski in Austria with some friends and I found a very nice place on ABB this morning and made the booking. I then sent the link to my friends and they replied back saying that th... Latest reply by Isabelle623
    Liebe Host-Community,folgendes ist mir gerade passiert.Ohne mich zu informieren hat Airbnb meine beiden Inserate von Sofortbuchung auf den Modus „Buchungsanfrage erforderlich“ umgestellt. Dies wirkt sich meines Wissens nachteilig auf die Platzierung des I... Latest reply by Viv20
    Just got an Inquiry. No dates attached to it, (altho there were dates on the alert) NO PRE-APPROVE OR DECLINE BOX. Nothing but the inquiry message with the guest's letter in a circle "profile".Anyone else seeing this? Latest reply by Cor3
    Hi,I'm new to Airbnb and a potential guest doesn't have a credit card but would like to pay using PayPal. Does anyone know if this is possible. Many thanks.Chris Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Why would airbnb be asking me for my bank information if i am having no trouble getting my payouts. to me the email they sent me with a link looks suspisious. I am logged in and when i hit the link it asks me to re-log in. THATS not happening - not wit... Latest reply by Shauna36