What Hosts are saying

Hi! We're new hosts and for the summer are planting wildflowers, so how do you wanter the gardens with guests there? We could stop by at 5:30am and water the flowers, we could ask the guests to do it. Neither seems like a great idea. What do you do? T... Latest reply by Casita-By-The-Texas-Bay0
    Hi, I know this is not the right way to escalate my issue but felt i had no other way to reach to Airbnb team for my ongoing issue , also i know you have seen hundreds of cases like mine - much more riskier and dangerous cases but i really wanted to ta... Latest reply by Marina897
    • WhatsApp Image 2018-07-13 at 11.43.01 AM.jpeg
    • WhatsApp Image 2018-07-13 at 11.48.36 AM.jpeg
    • WhatsApp Image 2018-07-13 at 11.52.44 AM.jpeg
    Hello fellow Airbnb Hosts. I am posting this on behalf of the Niagara Falls Airbnb Association. Our Mayor and City Council are being lobbied by corporate interests to put an end to the Airbnb community in Niagara Falls Canada. We NEED your support to s... Latest reply by Talat2
    Hi everyone, I wanted to share a grueling story on how I possible stumbled upon a system bug and the long process it took for me to actually receive the full amount of Host Referral Bonus from a couple months back. In September I was very happy to see a... Latest reply by Jan394