What Hosts are saying

As an Airbnb host, I am physically on the property most of the time. Guests share the space with me. So I get to know them a little. When they do not come home, I get concerned like the mother that I am, as if they were my own children. I don't want t... Latest reply by Stephanie
    Are there any better resources that can help us price better? I want to price to match the value of my home. I have compared and contrasted in my area, but I would like more resources. Airbnb seems to encourage me to lower my price based on supply and ... Latest reply by Jenny609
    My last guest gave my apartment three stars to "cleanliness". I was dismayed to find it because my apartment is as shine and clean as a hospital. I'm not kidding, you can lick the floor and won't find a speck of dust in it. I, myself, do the whole cleanin... Latest reply by Jeannette77
    Hi!We initially served dinner to our guests, but quickly find out that time and expenses were not profitable. Also the food waste. We rent out 9 rooms spread by 3 apartments.We removed this from our sites of what we offer, but yesterday one of the guests... Latest reply by Joe697
    Had a guest request to say for two nights, they had to change their plans so asked to change the booking to the following week. This was fine as the dates they wanted were free. But they were also able to request to change their booking to one night even ... Latest reply by Lawrene0