What Hosts are saying

HiSomeone has made an enquiry and I've responded but I can't click on decline.Is this just because its an enquiry not a reservation request?Many thanksSara Latest reply by Akira1
    I went into my listing to correct the street number of our house (our town didn't have street numbers before so I guessed and now I have a real address), but when I input the changes, the city of my listing completely changed!! As we are not allowed to ed...
    HiI have a guest who just booked my unit, but unfortunately he said he will cancel it due to the change of date of his father's arrival. I suggested to him to cancel it himself, without realising my account is in strict cancellation. So the guest ended ... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Hi,I have a problem during my bank transfer setup, step 2.I do not know what I have to set for my adress(second empty box) and what is PO Box?Thanks
    My guest says that she is unable to use ID as she is below 18 and asked if it is ok to use her friend's ID who is also staying but is over 18 However, her friend isnt registered on airbnb and I'm not sure you can use someone else's ID as verfication...?Wi...