What Hosts are saying

Situation: Water damage from the ceiling due to 2 guests using jacuzzi jet button feature in bathtub together, which was previously unknown. Water started leaking from the ceiling on the first floor due to jaccuzzi tub leaking from jet stream and tub bein... Latest reply by Lona182
    Hello all,I am trying to work out exactly what percentage Airbnb charge guests and if they calculate the percentage with or with out cleaning fee. I have looked at my own listings and a few I occasionally mind using a different browser and as a guest. I c... Latest reply by Nikki-and-Niall0
    In am in San Bernardino county and getting ready to pay my Transient Occupancy Tax. According the the county this is calculated as "7% tax on any payment made that is not going back to the renter as a deposit." So from the guests point of view, this shoul... Latest reply by Jennifer62
    I have found that if something goes wrong with a booking, it is usually the host that suffers any consequences - you lose your 'Superhost' status, or you are penalised in some way. But guests also jerk you around, with no consequence. I recently had an ... Latest reply by Kyi1