What Hosts are saying

hiii... I have hosted a guest for one night (check-in: 2nd April and check-out 3rd April - Ms. Yasna) but have not received the payment until now. please let me know details of payment.
    I sometimes respond to requests via my phone. it seems that when i do that the message still shows unread from my computer. I'm worried this is giving me a bad rating on "host response time". I always respond with in hours of the request. Can anyone e... Latest reply by David126
    tengo un cliente que intenta aceptar la reserva y no puede realizar la parte correspondiente al pago... por lo tanto la reserva sigue apareciendo como "PREAPROBADA";... y tengo otra reserva que me dice que ya puso su No. de Tarjeta y todo lo relacionado c...
    It has been 24 hours and we have still not received payments from our current guests. we received and email from airbnb that payment has been credited but not in Pay pal. I still have not been able to contact AIrbnb re payment. is everyone still having is...
    I notice that 10 completed reservations are required. I had one guest for three months, another coming for a month, ect...so this actually HURTS those of us trying to get the quantity of guests to stay and leave review in order to get Superhost status. ... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    RECEBI MINHA PRIMEIRA RESERVA NO SITE E ESTA MARCADO PADRAO O HOSPEDE PAGA DIRETAMENTE CONOSCO? Latest reply by Clare0