What Hosts are saying

I have accepted a $3500 reservation from someone in Russia. There are a number of things questionable about this reservation, such as: 1. the first communication I had from them was asking if their reservation was accepted. This communication did not have... Latest reply by Donna15
    My account is set up in US dollars, yet my phone app constantly shows Canadian dollars. This is extremely troublsome when creating quotations on the fly with the phone because I have to attempt to convert. Today I made a quote for someone with my phone an... Latest reply by Clare0
    Hi,Almost from the start my place is shown on the map.and it doesn't matter how much Im zoomingI can see everyone: new, places that are more expansive, with more bad reviews but not mine.only very very raerly it is shown.Thanks Latest reply by Clare0
    halloCan you halep me?I listed 3 apartments last years ,and before few days i list few new apartment for rent.The problem is when i can try to menage with my properties on my list i have only new apartments (i can not find apartments from last year) but ...
    Guest booked in April. We got a confirmaing e-mail. She now says airbnb hasn't followed through on her reservationa dn indeed we do not see it as booked on our calendar. How do we get airbnb to look at this?
    Hi There! Very weird one we're hoping the community can help with. We have our listing available every day for the months on May and June, If I search on someone elses computer for a 5 day stay it appears in the search results. If I search for 20 days (wh... Latest reply by Ed-and-Hugh0
    Hi I've just sent a special offer to a guest for a subtotal amount of 2,600 euros.The amount I will receive is 2,507 euros.Up to this point everything is fine. However, when I sent the special offer to the guest, it shows me the abovementioned amounts and... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0