What Hosts are saying

I have set two days in my calendar during which my place is available. However, when I try to pre-approve a request, I get a message saying the dates are not available in my calendar. I tried dragging the handle to extend the duration to a third day, but ... Latest reply by Marina67
    I need someone to walk me through this--I have an Iphone and a macbook air. I use the calendar in my ph...have no idea what the url is. Help, I'm almost done with placing my ad. Latest reply by Ed-and-Hugh0
    A guest notified me that she wanted to change her stay from 5 days to 4 days. Her stay with me is not until next month so she was well within the timeframe for my moderate cancellation policy. I asked her to send me a change request, indicating that I wo...
    HiI just contacted my guest due tomorrow for 2 nights and they say they thought they were coming next month. Ive turned away other bookings. They want me to change the date but what are my rights as I think they should still pay? Have Airbnb already ta... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    our guest floated our kitchen, because she broke our washing mashine.can we ask her to leave? she had no permission to enter our kitchen nor to use anything. we even write about this in our listing that we dont anyone to use it or if so they should ask fi... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0