What Hosts are saying

Hi, I am pretty new here - I have a reservation and the guest is dropping me emails back and forth, one day they want to cancel, I ask them to cancel officially and don't hear back, then days later they don'T want to cancel, then 2 days later they want to... Latest reply by City-Limits-Ranch0
    Hello all, Our most recent guests were very combative. Not to us, but with each other. The reservation was for an older couple to come and visit their son, who was local. The son was verbally abusive to both parents (our guests) and his child. The male gu... Latest reply by Ryan17
    I placed a request on the resolution centre. AIRBNB cancelled it without advising and after 72h I haven't received a reply on it yet. How can I contact AIRBNB on this? Latest reply by Beth38
    Hi, I had a guest (who also brought 3 other guests) reserve for 3 nights. He ended up only staying 2, and wants a refund for the rest. How do I refund him for the last night? He paid $271 total, so what's fair if my cleaning fee is only $10? Latest reply by Maria-Lurdes0
    How do I actually contact airbnb, I keep going around in circles I have had to cancel booking due to a large water leak in our bathroom. I dont want this to go againast me so I want to email them with the information, report from surveyor and pictures.tha... Latest reply by Jay39
    We had guests leave the stove on, which burnt the stove covers and left marks on the stove. We are just starting out and really want to get some good reviews but feel this is an important issue to resolve. Any suggestions on moving forward and what to pro... Latest reply by RobandAnna0