Sugarhouse / Salt Lake City co-host help

Joey89
Level 2
Salt Lake City, UT

Sugarhouse / Salt Lake City co-host help

Hi there,

I am seeking an experienced co-host to help me with a property I am about to list in the sugarhouse area.  Please let me know if you can be of assistance!!

Thank you!

Joey

7 Replies 7
Carrie134
Level 4
Sandy, UT

Hi Joey,

I'm not 100% sure I've responded to this post before now? I'm a host for 7 years in my own home, a co-host for others in the Salt Lake valley, and operate my own cleaning business.  Text 1st

*sensitive information hidden*

Anqi29
Level 1
New York, United States

Hello Carrie I am looking for Cohost in SLC area. Don't know if you are available to chat more? 

Sausha0
Level 1
Salt Lake City, UT

Hi, I am not sure if you have found a co-host yet, but I manage a very successful co-host business  from Bountiful to Sandy. We have a wonderful cleaning crew and maintenance team and all of our houses are rated five stars. I would love to chat with you if you are still searching. have a great evening.

Sausha Chandler

*sensitive information hidden*

Hi @Sausha0 , please dm me! I have A couple of properties I could use your help with. 

Thanks, 

Shawn

Lola289
Level 1
Salt Lake City, UT

Hi! This response is quite behind. However, I am a co-host in the Salt Lake City Area that will completely manage your property typically at a lower rate than most management companies. Please feel free to reach out to me if I can be of any assistance. 

Hi @Lola289 please dm me! I have A couple of properties I could use I your help with. 

Thanks, 

Shawn

Hi Lola, are you still in this business? I am looking for a co-host in the Sugar House area.