Portuguese Fiscal & VAT Numbers on Airbnb Invoices

Steven575
Level 1
Bristol, United Kingdom

Portuguese Fiscal & VAT Numbers on Airbnb Invoices

Hi All - 

My accountants in Portugal are insistent that any future invoices from Airbnb include my VAT and Fiscal Number (obviously they're identical aside from the PT prefix).

I've found out where to add my VAT number, but I can't see where my Fiscal Number can be added.  

I'm sure there's a simple solution to this(!), but I can't find it!

Thanks for your help.

3 Replies 3
Grace665
Level 2
La Côte-d'Arbroz, France

Steven, at the same stage, can I ask if you had any progress on getting the NIF added to your invoices?

Yes, we also have a property in Portugal. A lot of rules have changed in the country since early 2019, and this seems to be one of them. We are still figuring things out as well. Do let us know if you hear anything, because we are equally frustrated.

Hi guys, I recently started renting out a house in Portugal. Guests started asking about invoices with the NIF on it and I thought they were crazy at first because Airbnb already sends an invoice/receipt + you pay with your creditcard. It blows my mind that we have to send people a separate invoice, so I stumbled upon this thread. Did any of you figure out how to do this? And since I'm new to this, any other general advice regarding invoicing/finances? Thanks!