Issues with my account - unhappy with Airbnb

Paul44
Level 2
Oxford, United Kingdom

Issues with my account - unhappy with Airbnb

My account is totally **bleep**! I have a listing for a completely different property ! The calendar is not mine!  I called today to a number  that was not available via your website but via a search engine and was told after a very long wait  by a guy called Ruben who was in IRELAND (how much did that call cost me?) to email you.

I have replied to previous emails and not received a personal reply as far as I could tell .  

It’s hard if not impossible to get support from Abnb website Your help tab just goes round in circles

You just want to palm us off on to each other, you take the money but expect the “community” to run the gaffe ourselves.

Then you send us Big-Brother-is-Watching-you mails saying “ your account will be suspended - focus on blah blah blah”

This isn’t supposed to be  a  **bleep** online virtual  prison with baton wielding  warders handing out punishments!

WE are CUSTOMERS not serfs to your machine!

I am fed up with Air bloody B and B.

Yes this is a complaint

Please respond PERSONALLY  with some kind of human empathy or not at all.

Thank you

Paul **

1 Reply 1
Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Paul44,

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with your account and that you haven't yet been able to get any help. I undestand this must be very frustrating. Unfortunately I'm not part of the Support team so I cannot look into your account, but I would recommend contacting Airbnb via a direct message on Facebook or Twitter, many hosts find this is the best way to get in touch - this Community Help Guide explains how to contact them in this way.

Just to let you know, I have moved your post here to a new thread so that it doesn't get lost in another discussion. I have removed your surname for your security, as this is a public forum and I have also given it a title - please let me know if you would like to change it.

I hope you can get this resolved soon!

Kirstie