How do I advertise a special offer?

David-And-Carla0
Level 1
Brecon, United Kingdom

How do I advertise a special offer?

I have a policy of a three night minimum stay, but I now have a two night weekend availability in August, which would I am sure be very popular.  How do I advertise that without having to change my policy for all bookings?

5 Replies 5
Frank10
Level 6
Somerville, MA

@David-And-Carla0 Unfortunately there's no way to do that easily. You have to change the booking policy for the listing and the listing discription itself. I've had times where I had availability and in order to fill it I wanted to advertise such things, but the system is limited in this fashion. It would be nice to have a section for "limited time offers" or something similar. 

@David-And-Carla0  @Frank10

You can easily do that in your calendar settings.  I do that all the time when accepting a two-nighter is convenient.  

You will find the relevant "how to" in the link below

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/General-Hosting/Community-Help-Guides/m-p/23100#M15139

@Marit-Anne0 But this doesn't account for the fact that they have their minimums set to 3 days. They can only change this on a 3 month basis, then change it back when that weekend is booked. Plus if they have it in their description, then guests will be confused unless they change that as well. 

The calendar is good for lowering the price, but not for changing minimum stays for less than a 3 month span.

@Frank10

In the calendar availability settings you can change minimum stay for any specific dates you like.  But maybe I misunderstood your question ?

@Marit-Anne0 Oh you're right! Sorry, I checked and there's a "Specific Dates" section 🙂 Thanks!