FOUND: Missing edit section: How to change "The Space" details?

Christina957
Level 2
Babylon, NY

FOUND: Missing edit section: How to change "The Space" details?

EDIT: I'm a dummy. I found it. You need to scroll below the description box after clicking edit. For some reason it wasn't scrolling my page, only the description window so I never saw it before. Doh! It's been a long day lol

I went to go edit my listing details that fall under "The space","Guest access" and "Other things to note" but nowhere do I see these sections to edit anymore! 
I see the short description box that I can edit but I can no longer find where to edit those three sections. They are still appearing in my listing but I can't figure out how to edit them now. Did Airbnb change something? 

I need a lot of this info to change because we just switched management companies that offer different things. 

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Christina957 

They are all in menu "listing details", section "listing description". Just scroll down to see "the space" , "guest access" and "other things to note".

added:  i  noticed you found it yourself already

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks @Christina957 and @Emiel1 for detailing how to update those details - it might be useful for others looking for the same info! 🙂

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines