Daily payout

Alykhan0
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

Daily payout

I was wondering if anyone knows how to check their daily rate for an existing reservation. Here is my exact issue - I changed my daily rate for the long weekend. Now I have a reservation for that week that includes the long weekend. Under details it shows me the entire week payout but it doesn't tell me the daily rate. The reason I am asking is that it doesn't seem the changed rate I applied for the long weekend was applied. Anyone know what to do?
1 Reply 1
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Alykhan0,

I don't think that there's any way to check it directly on the calendar as if you click on a booked date it just shows the total for that booking even if it's a multi day booking.

One thing that might tell you if your weekend rate has been taken into account is to do the following.

Go to "Your reservations" and click on "Print Confirmation" for the reservation in question.

The "Prices" section will say something like $X for Y nights.

I did a test on your listing for the dates 17th to the 22nd of July. Your price for the 17th, 18yh, 19th and 20th is $110 Canadian / night.

For the 21st it's $125.

So the / night price shown to me for those 5 nights was $113 * 5 nights. The / night price is the average of the 4 week night and 1 weekend night prices

$113 = (4*110+125)/5

So if you use that formula with your weekday and intended long weekend rates it should give an indication of whether the weekend rate has been taken into account.

Steve.