Co-hosting London Aldgate East

Sonia554
Level 2
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Co-hosting London Aldgate East

Hi, 

I have a 2 bed 2 bath in Aldgate East which I use to Airbnb and am looking to pop back on for 90 days. 

I live in Edinbugh and also co-host places so I understand the level of work required and looking for someone that has great reviews and experince. 

-Small co-host not a company with a  customer service focus

-Can handle all linens and towels

- Be hand hand for any issues 24/7

Thanks

Sonia 

9 Replies 9
Justine151
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi Sonia,

I hope you are well.

I am a host in London and am looking now for properties to co-host as I really enjoy looking after travellers and homes. I became a super-host and have the experience dealing with guests, organising the cleaning and laundry,  making sure the guests have a smooth check in and stay.

I also just came back from a 5 months trip around the world and experienced airbnb on  the other site, as a traveller, i understant what is expected.

Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in a meeting and i will give you my personnal contact.

All the best

Justine

Sonia554
Level 2
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Hi Justine, this sounds great please call me ****. many thanks 

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – to send a direct message here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Hi!! I need someone to co host my place.I have two bedrooms with 2 bathrooms,i libertad un Viñales Cuba.. 

Are you interested

Kenny63
Level 2
Portsmouth, United Kingdom

Hi Sonia,

I hope this message finds you well.

I work for an Airbnb Management Company and currently manage a number properties within Aldgate, Shoreditch, Dalston area.

Would love to have a chat and discuss our fully managed service in further detail.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Kenny

Chelsea122
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

HI Sonia

I'm a superhost and host 3 properties in the Canning town area. 

But can easily get to aldgate east by car or public transport

If you're interested and still need help - please do pm me 🙂

Thanks

Chelsea

Hi Sonia, I live in Wapping, walking distance from Aldgate. If you haven't found anybody to help yet, contact me anytime. I co-host a flat in East London (all 5 stars review so far) and I am a superhost of 2 houses in Italy. Get in touch if you like. Best wishes, Valentina

Hi Valentine, 

I found your details via the Airbnb Community Center

I have a 4 bed house in Leyton, Watham Forest,  which I run myself but will need help with during August.

It is booked out with changeover once or twice pr week. I am looking for someone to do 

- All communication

- Meet guests upon arrival

- Cleaning changeover including washing

- Any emergencies

Ideally someone local-ish 

Would you be interested in this?

Best Regards, Anna

Hi Chelsea,

I found your details via the Community Center: 

I have a 4 bed house in Leyton, Watham Forest,  which I run myself but will need help with during August.

It is booked out with changeover once or twice pr week. I am looking for someone to do 

- All communication

- Any emergencies

Would you be interested in this? 

Best Regards, Anna

Anna11924
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi 

- All communication

- Any emergencies

Best Regards, Anna