Co-hosting - Fort Collins, CO

Felicia212
Level 2
Fort Collins, CO

Co-hosting - Fort Collins, CO

Hello,

I am looking to find someone to co-host for in Fort Collins, CO. Spaces have a powerful impact on our live and creating welcoming environments is truly an art. I enjoy hosting in general and have a gift for attending to detail. I love the Airbnb experience as a guest, and would love to be on the other side too.  While I don't have a place to host myself .... yet, I would still love to be a part of creating a memorable space for others. I'm professional, friendly, organized, and have a calm demeanor. I am a preschool teacher full time, so I have a wealth of patience and grace for the unexpected. Hope I can make someone's hosting experience a little easier. 

If this is the wrong space for this type of message, does anyone know where to find Hosts to Co-host within Fort Collins, CO. I've looked for Fort Collins hosting groups/ forums but am unable to find any. 

Warmly,

Felicia 

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

The vast majority of hosts want/need highly experienced hosts who understand how the various platforms work, how to manage cleaners, problem guests, market listings to act as cohost.. Like any trade or profession you need the skills and experience to be able to offer your services.

Why not start by hosting a room in your home/getting experience as a cleaner to help you get experience. Then you can start trying to market yourself as a cohost @Felicia212 

By the way it's against the terms of this community to try and use it to promote commercial services such as co-hosting, photography, marketing etc.

Thank you. And yes, per the addendum in my original message I was seeking direction on what forum/platform might be more suitable for such an inquiry. And you can’t get experience without starting somewhere, hence the ask. Thank you for your time.