Cannot find Listing -

Cannot find Listing -

Hi there, 

I cannot find my listing at  Cremorne Point 

https://www.airbnb.com.au/manage-listing/11977972

says LIVE - but when i search the dates i have it available, I cannot see it listed? 

Warmly, 

Kim 

4 Replies 4
Anna-and-Marcos0
Level 6
Oviedo, Spain

Did you look through all the pages of listings that came up? Bear in mind your new listing may appear at the very end. Also, did you enter filters such as price etc? Perhaps if you lowered the price filter too much, your listing won't appear - bear in mind that your cleaing fee is added to your nightly price. I also recommend zooming in on the map to the area where your house is to reuce the number of results that appear for your search, making it easier to see your place. Also, if it's a really new listing, maybe just give it 12 hours. Hope this helps 🙂

Hubert0
Level 3
Bellevue, WA

I can see it. Your listing has a minimal 4 nights setting. Therefore, I had to search for April 25-29th. 

Screen Shot 2016-03-28 at 10.17.47 PM.png

Siridyal0
Level 2
Santa Monica, CA

I had same issue, clear ALL your history in browser. Mine showed up after that. Good luck. Or Call: 855-424-7262

And from Airbnb: 

How are search results determined?

At a high-level, the factors that affect search ranking can be broken down into the following categories: listing quality, trip experience, ease of booking, and guest preferences. As a host, you have control over many of these factors. 

Listing quality

The way you list your space and how well you look after your guests impacts where you appear in search compared to other listings.

• Booking appeal: If guests frequently click through to your listing page or try book your space can also positively affect your placement in search. High-quality photos that accurately depict your space can attract interest from guests. 
  • Reviews: Both the quantity and quality of reviews from past guests can impact your search performance. 
Ease of booking

How reliably and easily guests can book your space impacts search results.

• Response rate and response time: How quickly and consistently you respond to guests, the better your listing can do in search. 
  • Cancellations: If you do cancel on a guest, it can negatively impact where your listing appears in search. 
Guest preferences

Search results may vary depending on the person, their preferences, and the specifics of their trip. 

• Location relevance: We try to show search results that are most relevant to the guest’s location preferences. 
  • Social connections: If a traveler has friends in common with a host or went to the same school, we may show that host more prominently to that traveler. In order to benefit from social connections, be sure to connect your Airbnb account to your Facebook account.
  • Personalized results: Guest preferences for certain amenities will be taken into account in search. 

We understand that new hosts may not have had a chance to get many inquiries and bookings yet, so we also take this into account.