Appreciate our Guests

Appreciate our Guests

Dear All Guests,

It was unbelievable that most of our recent and old guests contacted me through text at this crisis time in Sri Lanka. They have shared their condolence and enquired about me and my family. So we take this opportunity to appreciate all of them and I thought to share this note since it is demonstrated that Airbnb is not just reservation platform. It is truly a community involvement.  Let us keep all our human respect and dignity irrespective all differences.

We are looking forward to bring peace to our country with all your supports. Best Regards Samantha

Colombo is one of the 17 wetland cities in the World
19 Replies 19

May God bring comfort and healing to the hearts, minds and souls of the people of Sri Lanka. May the outpouring of the nations knit humankind and brotherhood of all people together. We have more in common than we have differences. The Airbnb community succeeds because of that!

Nutth0
Host Advisory Board Member
Chiang Mai, Thailand

@Samantha372 Our hearts go out with you and people in Sri Lanka. I done visit this beautiful country 5 years ago. Wish you the best.

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Samantha372 

Sam, we are a global community and our hearts break for you just as though they would if this terrible event happened here or in America or Europe. You as a nation have struggled so hard over the years to become the lovely peace loving people that you are, you don't deserve this.

Please remember we are all behind you.

Terror is that universal thief that steals our inocence and out trust, please don't let it steal yours. My sister Tina and her husband John are soon to visit Sri Lanka, they are so looking forward to meeting people just like you Sam.

Be strong mate, we are all behind you!

Cheers.....Rob

Thank you Rob, Yes we fully agree with you. The biggest damage is not the physical. It is that how terror steals our innocence and the trust. Today morning also I explained this to my staff that this is the time we need to care and love more on our Muslim sisters and brothers since those inocent Muslim people are with fear in their minds. Please do not hesitate to ask them to contact me so that I also make any possible support. This is the time w ehave to get involve and contribute for true reconciliation and to show the meaning and the power of it. Cheers Samantha

The power of global partnership is very high. This shows recent video from WTO to support tourism in Sri Lanka.