Address problems on a new listing!

Roger124
Level 1
Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines

Address problems on a new listing!

Hello!

I am adding a villa as a host and no matter how I try Airbnb won't accept my address which I know is correct. It is driving me crazy. What to do?

Airbnb gets back with: '

The address you entered is not accurate enough. Try adding a street or house number.'
7 Replies 7
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Roger124. You'll need to get in touch with Airbnb for assistance with this.  Airbnb uses Google maps to identify listing location so if Google can't find your property, it will need manual intervention by Airbnb.  Go to the Help Guides under the Get Support page of the home page of this forum to find all the ways to get in touch with Airbnb. 

Roger124
Level 1
Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines

Google identifies the villa subdivision where this villa is located.

Yes no doubt need assistance by airbnb. Will try to find a way to contact them. I have tried to find a way but hard to navigate through all the FAQs and more.. 🙂

Thanks.

Kim357
Level 1
Bali, Indonesia

Hello Rodger,

i am having the same problem and cannot get my address accurate on a new listing.

Can I ask ? Did you relove this and how.

Any help greatly appreciated.

with Thnks

Kim

Lata Lama

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

Hi @Kim357

If you have not published your listing yet, put in a nearby address and you can manually alter it after publication. You can alter your address up to the point before your 1st guest books, after that you have to contact airbnb with the full address and GPS coordinates and they will alter it.

Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide

Barbara1704
Level 1
Melbourne, Australia

I am trying to add the street address on a newish listing, but because I have accepted a reservation the website won't allow me to add it.  There is currently no street address on the listing.  Help please

Colin489
Level 1
Calgary, Canada

2 years later and this is still an issue. I am located along a highway in a national park and there is no street address. Nearest place that has an address is 70km away and AirBnB won't let me pick that and move the dot so far. It's nuts that this is so complicated. Not an issue with the OTAs, but  they take a much bigger commission for the sales of units. I spent 1 hour with AirBnB tech support and they couldn't do it. Guess I'll quit trying now. 

Elaine701
Level 10
Balearic Islands, Spain

@Colin489 

Same here. No postal address, so Airbnb [attempts to] resolve the location to a real postal address, which happens to be several km away. And they won't change it.

I discovered it when we first listed, because every guest was getting lost, always ending up at the same place. After many attempts to get Airbnb to change it, I finally gave up. 

I've solved it by putting up a message in full caps in the directions section, warning guests to ignore the Airbnb link, and use the supplied Google Maps link instead. Nobody gets lost anymore.