Stats Need to be Enhanced

Stats Need to be Enhanced

Airbnb provides limited statistics. The current statistic set does not meet my requirements. The purpose of these proposals is to enable me to better analyse the business performance and to track progress over time. Without this information, then it is difficult to know how changes will impact performance.

Please make available the following statistics. I recommend that the statistics are made available to hosts as setting options. This will enable people with no interest to be not bothered by them.

1. Nights booked for the month.

2. Total nights booked count for a selectable date range.

3. Monthly occupancy rate (expressed as a percentage).

4. Total occupancy rate for a selectable date range.

5. Average net revenue per night for nights booked.

6. Average net revenue for all nights for a selectable date range.

7. Average views for the month.

8. Average views per month for a selectable date range.

9. “Views” conversion rate for the month. This is a calculation that divides the number of views by the number of bookings.

10. “Views” conversion rate for a selectable date range.

11. View who is looking at me. I would like to know who is viewing my listing (if the person is registered as a member). It will also allow me to know if a person is viewing multiple times, or whether new people are viewing. This type of feature is available on other applications, like LinkedIn.

I currently maintain these statistics using a spreadsheet (except the last item about who is viewing me), but it would be better if they were integrated into the application.

5 Replies 5
Alina9
Level 9
Bucharest, RO

I completely agree. Until I started tracking these statistics (including average per group so I would know essentially how much we were making each time we had to clean the apartment) I was very discouraged because I felt as if it wasn't very profitable. 

Also if you look at the "stats" on the website and compare them to what you see on the iOS app and the Android app they are ALL DIFFERENT. THERE ARE 3 VERSIONS which leads me to believe that they are useless and I don't bother with the "stats". Even the Superhost stats don't update properly. 

And Peter is right about using the stats as a way to improve our hosting. It helps us identify certain changes that we can make. 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

--------------------

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

--------------------