"Decline" a reservation button is greyed out

"Decline" a reservation button is greyed out

I find that I can only "pre-approve" a reservations, because when I go to decline a reservation, the "Decline" button is greyed out.

Suggestions?

4 Replies 4
Cynthia-and-Chris1
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

I would try from a different platform.  If you're currently using a computer, try on the app and vice versa.  If you still can't do anything, Contact Airbnb.

For clarity, incase this happens for others.  The issue I described was happening on a Mac OS Sierra 10.12.3 using an uptodate version of Firefox Browser (version 52.0.1). 

As you suggested, I attempted doing this on a different device and it did work.  I was successful using my mobile phone. 

Glad to hear - Airbnb can be so buggy.

Yes, indeed.  Or... perhaps not for failure of effort on their part.    Consider this.  Might it be by design that they make declining a reservation request difficult, hard or impossible.  

When this very issue happened earlier for me, inorder to protect my response rate the only way available to me was to infact "approve" the reservation.  Airbnb isn't dumb.  Their a very big business with lots resources.  I'm sure they could fix this if they wanted to.   So many resources infact that they are most certainly listening to this conversation as we type.