payout

Sophie398
Level 2
Belfast, United Kingdom

payout

Hello! I really hope you guys can help me. I have a payout overdue by 2 weeks. Initially, my payout method (PayPal) said 'Error'.  So I contacted Airbnb who advised me to delete and re-add the PayPal method.  I did that and still the payout was not released, despite the error having dissaeared and the payout method appearing as ready.  So again I was told to delete and re-add.  I have done this again and once again the payout method looks set to go.  However, Airbnb have still not sent the payout and they have been ignoring my messages over the past few days.  Financially, this has left me in a real mess and I am struggling to pay my mortgage this month.  My current guests wish to extend their reservation but I am so anxious over payment issues that I am reluctant to accept anymore reservations until I receive my last payout which is quite  a substantial amount.  Please help guys!  Thank you, Sophie

16 Replies 16
Sophie398
Level 2
Belfast, United Kingdom

My issue is still not resolved either.  So angry and upset

Jayne149
Level 2
Morecambe, United Kingdom

I spoke with an airbnb representative today who told me their banking system has changed because of Brexit. Lol. Anyway I realised I wasn't going to resolve he matter so I've switched to paypal payments and she reassured me no fees and in within 24 hours.....time will tell, but dont want to stress anymore over this as it's ruining my hosting experience which I'm loving.