payout routing update

payout routing update

I try to delete a payout routing but nothing happens after I apply changes. I try to change the percentage of the split on one existing payout routing and nothing happens. Any change I try to apply does not take effect and there isnt any warning message or indication about what is wrong? Anyone from the Community Help have any clue about what could be wrong?

5 Replies 5
Susan234
Level 3
Asheville, NC

Contact customer service. 415-800-5959

They do nothing

Frank97
Level 2
Nashville, TN

What was the outcome? I am having the same issue with a new routing rule. The changes I make do not update my routing rules.

My outcome.... terrible! Host Support did nothing and they sent out the wrong payout split and so far no one contacts me to remedy the problem or compensate me for what I was shorted. It's their technical glitch, their mistake, yet I paid the price. Terrible treatments of a Superhost.

Lisa66
Level 2
Whistler, Canada

This happened to me. Change payout split percentage on my accounts page, and then double checked the up and coming payouts on the Payment History page and it would not forget the previous settings. No amount of fiddling with it, delete, retry etc... would change it. I reported the problem to Host Support and told them to freeze the payments until the bug was fixed, but after being ignored and not paid for over a month and talking to numerous Agents, one released the payment and the incorrect percentage splits were sent out. I can't get the money back and I want to be compensated for the amount I was shorted. They continue to ignore me. If I treated my guests like this I would not be a Superhost that's for sure.