What Hosts are saying

Hi I recently received a request for Airbnb that my payments were suspended and required additional info including a facial id to resume payments.i believed it was genuine and provided info as requested.our payments as a host have not resumed so believe I... Latest reply by Lisa2003
    New to AirBnB and just recently made SuperHost and need advice from a seasoned host on how to rate/review an unusual guest. They requested early check in (9:00 a.m.) "due to finance checking out of our local hospital and needing to rest". (After checking... Latest reply by Lisa2003
    I have been putting clean linens on the beds after every guest. However, I hired a new cleaning person who said most guests prefer to see the clean sheets and pillowcases folded on the bed for them to put on themselves so that they know they are clean. ... Latest reply by Bruce-And-Patty0
    Good morning my current guest may cancel early next week due to traffic noise.my listing mentions noise, as well as climbing stairs etc. the property is located in a very densely populated area, there is traffic noise, due to convenient location.Is the gu... Latest reply by Tavia0
    I'm a guest in this situation and interested in perspectives from both sides. I am currently staying in a private room, which I've done before, but always with people who took a very professional attitude toward their airbnb. This is the first time I've b... Latest reply by Helen427