What Hosts are saying

When searching in the Area of Skorponeria GREECE, my listed property does not appear on the map view - my property is Villa Plus in Skorponeri BayWhat could be the reason? Latest reply by Shabtay0
    Hi guys! I have a 3 en-suite bedroom apartment that I want to rent each room independently where guests can use the kitchen and living room in common. What is the best way of doing this? Create an AirBnb listing for each room? Is there a way to rent ou... Latest reply by Constantina4
    Pls advise me whether I could receive a geust request if I haven’t confirm my bank account yet by airbnb. I m a new host. Thanks Latest reply by Miloud0
    I had a laptop stored away in my home and a guest stole it. It was hidden so I know they were purposefully looking for valuables. How do you get over feeling violated? I don’t know out of the 3 guests who took it. Is this common? I guess I give people ... Latest reply by Stephanie
    I had been trying to contact AirBnb customer service, but there is just no point of contact? Airbnb should have set up a representative office in Singapore to handle these kind of enquiries. My guests decides to cancel on their reservations, and I had no ... Latest reply by K-Sebastan0
    Hello,Is there any possibility to get money from guests monthly instead of getting it every time when someone check in?Or is it just automatically and airbnb can't change it? Thanks in advance. Latest reply by Vesna6
    Hey, I am having issues linking my calenders.I goto Availability and then Linked calenders but when i click edit it only says "Link your related Airbnb calendars to avoid double bookings. Learn More"It doesn't have the option to link any air bnb calendars... Latest reply by Lai16
    Hi, I have potential guest who is separated from his wife. He wants to have his child in my air.nb apt only part of his reservation because of the arrangement with his wife. How do I bill him if some nights he is alone and other nights he has another gues... Latest reply by Alice595