What Hosts are saying

Since the forum search function is practically useless, I apologize if this is a duplicative post. I got an email from Airbnb saying there would be changes to security deposits, but it basically included no information. Is there any more official policy... Latest reply by Kevin1165
    Hi everybody! I’m new to the community. (: I started hosting in March of this year. So far I’ve had great experiences! Because of such great experiences, I decided to add another listing. I’ve had no problems with my first listing, but my second listing h... Latest reply by Christina772
    Greeting, Newly build house in Cascavelle Mauritius . Never been rent .
    I have a guest who checked in earlier in the week and wants to extend their stay. How do I do this? I don’t seem able to just ask for an additional sum of money Latest reply by Gabriela665
    I asked a host if I could bring a small hypoallergenic dog to the property as the host had a no pet rule. The answer was that the Airbnb insists on no pet rule. As I searched through the community discussions, I see that it is up to the individual host... Latest reply by Alexandra316