What Hosts are saying

Hello One And All, Good Evening, Wondering if anyone may be able to help please with this little query? Having recently completed a stay at another host’s lovely property - the host and ourselves have now submitted both of our reviews. Cannot seem to find... Latest reply by Adam-and-Maria0
    I booked a room for 47 nights ( 20-dec-19 to 6-feb-20) on 5-june-2019. I paid 70% of the rental in advance on 5-june-19. Yesterday ( 23 sept-19) I booked air tickets ( non refundable for the onward journey on 20-dec & today without any reason Host cancele...
    Around six weeks ago Airbnb suffered some kind of “technical glitch” where a guest booked and paid but the host payout defaulted to $0. So, no payout. Weeks of calling, commitments made, resolution payout set up, more commitments made and not kept, and w...
    I was home alone at 8 pm when my cell phone rang, an Orlando, FL number. It was a man with a heavy accent, "Alain" who said he was calling from Florida. He knew my name, he knew my address and he knew the address of my house, 2500 miles away, and that it...
    Postovani, da li bi neko mogao da me pozove vezano za potrebne izmene u nalogu. hvala ** **[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]
    Price tips for Sun, Sep 1 – Mon, Sep 30You’re more likely to get booked at these prices.September 2019SuMoTuWeThFrSa Sunday 1 Sep1 Monday 2 Sep2 Tuesday 3 Sep3 Wednesday 4 Sep4 Thursday 5 Sep5 Friday 6 Sep6 Saturday 7 Sep7 Sunday 8 Sep8 Mo... Latest reply by Yadira22
    Hi all,I recently began hosting in Dubai and I cant seem to figure out how to charge the Tourism Dirham Tax. Do I charge the guests separately when they arrive that way I have to go and collect at each stay. or do I include in my price per night. if I do ...
    Good morning. I just received interest to host for 28 nights, and to my surprise the price was much less than the discounted monthly rate, how can this be? Latest reply by Rachel177
    Dose anyone knows or has followed about the article from April about (see below the link): Judge Slaps Miami for Attempting to Ban Airbnb-Style Short-Term Housing https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/judge-beatrice-butchko-slaps-miami-for-attempting-to-ban...