What Hosts are saying

Hi community and Airbnb's software engineers:) I would like to offer a bit more complex ways to define things in the calendar, but which would make a lot of scenes. A. I have some kind of personal rule-set which I cannot just define to be made automatical...
    My guest was suppose to arrive Monday night, she saw the bear and went to a hotel cause she was scared. Now she’s texting me and saying someone else is coming to stay the night at my house. Can the guest do that? This person isn’t verified Latest reply by Darlene114
    I am unable to view my calendar of bookings on my mobile phone thru the app. My husband has the my account set up on his phone and can't access it either. Friends however in the area and other parts of the country are able to. I have uninstalled the app ... Latest reply by Nai1
    Check your dates, Booking.com is not synching with AirBnB ...... Again. Booking.com is opening dates which are closed on AirBnB !!!!!Just had a booking for Christmas period on Booking.com even though this period was closed off on AirBnB. Nightmare........... Latest reply by Tim-and-Holly0