What Hosts are saying

Hi, i need to login in to Airbnb on my laptop/iPad so I can control the bookings from abroad, however I don’t know the account password and can’t seem to change it- any suggestions? many thanks Fergus Latest reply by Ronald340
    Hi, I received a spam booking inquiry on the 10/09/2019. This was what looked like spam requesting contact to be made outside of Airbnb. I declined the inquiry but am concerned that the decline has now effected by "Accepted reservations" percentage. Ca... Latest reply by Gordon0
    Can I host experience in different country than where I am resident? E.g. sound healing in USA if I am from Europe just visiting US
    I am an Education student graduating from a Pennsylvania university in December of 2020, always having lived in that state. I am possibly interested in teaching or taking a support role in academia in the State of New Jersey. New Jersey has a rule called ... Latest reply by Alexander857
    HiI have a manager hosting our listing with me as a co-host. I want to become the primary host. I have spoken to Airbnb and was told that I would need to create a whole new listing (this would mean loosing all our reviews and history). Is there any way th... Latest reply by Bruce330
    OK, so guest doesn't read my check in times and I agree to a full refund. But I cannot figure out this Math. Can anyone explain? Original Payout from Confirmation email as Follows: $92 x 1 night + $30 cleaning fee - $3.66 service fee = $118. 34 On the g... Latest reply by Sarah977
    The City of Regina, Saskatchewan is asking residents to take part in a survey about short term rentals. It seems they want to tax/lisence people who rent out part of their home. https://s-ca.chkmkt.com/?e=176188&h=6B218BE8CA93307&l=en Latest reply by Katrina79