What Hosts are saying

My payments have suddenly changed from ‘Airbnb Payments UK’ to Citibank Financial Services Ireland.. along with the change in name has been a dramatic change in timing.. I used to receive the payment next day now payments are taking 7-8 days. Is is anyon... Latest reply by Andy623
    Hi All! I'm hoping to start a major conversation on asking Airbnb to come up with a standard for us hosts in handling the power outages in CA. If someone wants to cancel because of the power outages, are we as hosts able to extend a credit rather than a f... Latest reply by Alex-and-Vaughan0
    Hello All, first time on here so please be gentle! Had guests book a couple of weeks ago to book for one night ( tonight) . Messaged them at time of booking to ask for an eta so I could be there to give them the keys. Heard nothing until I messaged them y... Latest reply by Jacqueline809
    Fellow Superhosts,I am located in the Cayman Islands and have been hosting since December 2018. I am now interested in developing an “Experience “ for the Cayman Islands Marketplace.Does anyone have advice or recommendations on how best to establish an “E... Latest reply by Craig497
    Private room host, no guest access to the kitchen. I've had 3+ negative reviews the past couple of months, and more guests who didn't say anything in reviews but did say things in person, complaining about effectively having to drink water from the tap. T... Latest reply by Sarah977