What Hosts are saying

Low season, I'm desperate for $$.Weekends have been my saviour, but this week-end is pretty empy Anyways... Dude asks for disount this morning. I wasn't in my usual "Absolutely- No-Discounts" mood.But I did get clever! I told him I would discount the li... Latest reply by Lilian20
    Hello guys, I need your help. I have recently found a very nice apartment listing on facebook marketplace of a property in Melbourne. The owner/host informed me that she is on duty as part of the Royal Australian Air Force and would be talking to me via ... Latest reply by Marc-and-MJ0
    Привет,Как долго моя банковская карта будет на рассмотрении?:)
    The number of beds must match what's included under "Sleeping arrangements". Update the number of beds, or edit "Sleeping arrangements". Latest reply by Jose4158
    Hi there, How can i adjust the price of cleaning per guest.At the moment i have a set price for cleaning based on all the rooms being used.Is there anywhere i can adjust the price of cleaning so that if its two people staying and they only use two rooms, ... Latest reply by Emilia42