What Hosts are saying

Firstly I want to list (on AirBnB) an entire house with four separate suites, where visitors can have a choice on what to book ...Secondly I would like to list elsewhere ...Questions:1. On AirBnB, is it best to create only ONE listing, with options to cho...
    I'm just wondering if I should be a bit worried as someone I have "prep-approved" to stay at my house is on their way here. I have not received an "acceptance" notification and I was wondering if I can get screwed out of a payment if the people go ahead a... Latest reply by Peter16
    I currently have my entire 2 brm apartment listed. When I return I'd like to reduce down to 1 bedroom... Rather than create an entire new listing I'd like to use my existing listing and just modify from "entire apartment" to "one room"... Can this be done... Latest reply by Vicky0
    Hi, I'm planning to stay 15 days in LA but I'll be travelling 3 days to SF and later 2 days to Las Vegas.I want to stay at the same host but if I make several bookings at his side I will pay 3 times the service fees. Is there a way to just pay the fee onl...
    i am fairly new to hosting and i am about to host my first 'instant book' guest on monday. i usually receive a 'reservation reminder' from airbnb which also tells me the guest has paid. i haven't received anything from airbnb for this guest that used inst...
    Does anyone know when/how payouts happen when the preferred payout method is added after the hosting has begun? If I had had a payout method, the payment would have happened on the 17th, but as it is now the 24th I am not sure when payout will occur or if... Latest reply by Clare0
    Please help me with the issue . I have the dats available from the 1st to the 8th , my quest booked with the Airbnb from the 2nd to the 9th. I am OK that the geaus is coming on the 2nd , but i cannot give the 9th .Please help me . Also like to know how to... Latest reply by Vicky0
    also i need to give a guest a refund as they didn't end up staying as my sms aren't getting back to the guests even though i hit reply when i get the messages from airbnbalso it's ridiculous that i can't ring anyone for support and speak to someone Latest reply by Tyler0