What Hosts are saying

Hi, I am confused. Firstly the price for renting our cottage is incorrect. It is €450 per week ( we dont rent by the night ). Also I have a "booking " for the end of April from a Marcin who is going to pay €303 which isn't even the price thats up on the w... Latest reply by Donna15
    I need help of a professional photographer to help me with photos of my property. How can it in jakarta?
    What do you do if you grant a late departure and then cant get ahold of the guest to come get their bags? We had a guest request late check out. We told her she and her friends could leave their bags until 5 pm since our next guests werent arriving unti... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    Hi,Can anyone tell me how taxes would be applied to Airbnb earnings in the UK?Thanks,Jack Latest reply by Clare0
    so I want people to be able to book one room and the other room at an additional price how do I show this in the one place..I don't want to create two separate listings as otherwise it won't show up it can sleep 3.
    We had a group of young women and their mothers for spring break. During their visit we had a massive plumbing fiasco that backed up and flooded a bathroom, hallway, and two bedrooms with sewer water.. very unpleasant. It was quickly evident that many f... Latest reply by Donna15