What Hosts are saying

I don’t know about your neck of the woods, but in the BIG APPLE, spring is in the air. Way too early but I’m ready for it! The tulip buds are starting to sprout, my forsythia plant is beginning to bloom, and yes, even my allergies are rearing their ugly h... Latest reply by Donna15
    • March - Webinar Hosting for the Soul.jpg
    Hi AirBNB! I recently had a guest for 2 nights who asked to leave after 1 night and told me via text he would ask for a refund just for the one night he needed to leave my space. On my transaction history, I do not have a payout listed for either night of...
    My guest just arrived just but decided to cancel the reservation due to change of itinerary, can I refund the payment that they have made to airbnb?
    I booked a one night stay with a host who has a "strict" cancellation policy. It was confirmed immediately but the next day the host told me there's a problem with her computer and the room was double booked and asked me to cancel it(myself). I'm totally ... Latest reply by David-and-Fiona0
    I received an official email from airbnb a few weeks ago with a suggested 'airbnb code' that I could put on a website (should I have one) so that bookings could be diverted directly from a personal website to the airbnb site for booking a listed property ... Latest reply by Julia0
    i am going to be travelling myself and need to have my partners email id in the profile as well as mine .... does anyone know if this is possible ????? Latest reply by Angie-S-Guest-House0