What Hosts are saying

Hey all, I had a guest book for two months. After one night she messaged me and let me know she had an unexpected allergic reaction to our pets and would not be staying. She apologized and noted that she would honor our moderate refund policy. A couple ... Latest reply by Sarah-and-Alex0
    Hello lovely people all over the globe!I've been unsuccessful in finding an answer to my question. Please assist if you are in the know...:I'd like to begin hosting travellers in my home but would prefer not to draw the money earned out of Airbnb but rath... Latest reply by Lizzie
    I was due a payout on the 23 March, to date I have still not received this, I received an email from Airbnb confirming that the amount would be paid out via bank transfer, and should this not come through to contact Payoneer, I have been trying for thre... Latest reply by Kim36
    Hi there, how do I change my listing so that only Thursday to Mondays are available (i.e. weekend bookings)? Do I have to manually go through and block out Mon - Wed for every single month? Thanks guys Latest reply by Maya7
    Hi,I made a mistake when selecting the payout method and left as default paypal. How can I get airbnb to send the money to a bank account in my home country? It's not enough to just accept paypal payment account? They will charge me sometrhing? How much d... Latest reply by Clare0
    Im just wondering for a new hoster (in Canada), what exactly is needed to sign up: Passport number, drivers license, valid email address, SIN, bank account details..... etc Can someone confirm exactly whats required? I cant recall what was needed when I d... Latest reply by Clare0
    I just listed my place, I'm getting tons of action and inquiries. Here's my issue, one person requested a weekend, had a question if I could accommodate 3 even though I said 2, I responded that I could leave out an airbed. This was last nightAnd they did ... Latest reply by Donna15