What Hosts are saying

I have two inquiries for the upcoming holiday weekend. One reservation wanted two nights and I responded that we need a three night stay. This reservation had 10 guests staying at our vacation home (sleeps 10). They responded and agreed but have not he... Latest reply by Tracy0
    I'm using Inteligent Finance account and after several attempts, it still showing not Pay-out methode as been registered... Can anyone help? I called Airbnb and spoke to someone saying I'll get a call back but there again, no help has been provided.
    I just got a request for a family of 6 but my apartment can host 5. So they said someone can sleep on the floor. I looked at the profile and it says they have been reviewed 3 times although I am not able to see any of the reviews. The have all been delete... Latest reply by Ana7
    Does anyone know how to add a bedroom to an existing listing and having a separate price structure? Latest reply by Amaris0
    My house has been sited on the main road on the map provided by airbnb. It is wrongly sited. How can it be changed? Someone else's property is on our site! Latest reply by Victoria57
    The updates of the description of my listing in English are ok. There is no spanish version but every time I switch into spanish, the old description of my listings show up. How can I make sure that the spanish version updates at the same time? (even if i...