What Hosts are saying

I am a new host and finilasing my listing. Can you please tell me the difference between the "Payment Method" and the "Payout Preference". I have filled in the payout preferences but not the payment method. Is it the reason why I still cannot find my list... Latest reply by Amaris0
    Canthis be answered asap? I had a guest contact me saying she wanted to book but she was asked for verification. I haven't marked this as required as part my instant booking requirements. My guest has been unable to upload a photo as she doesnt use socil ... Latest reply by David126
    Hi thereI'm an Airbnb 'newby' and am trying to update my profile but it fails to do so. Have clicked and changed any items appearing in red but the changes still won't save. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.ThanksAnnalise
    why when i set the price EUR 39 for the day plus 10 cleaning free and 10 AIRBNB feewhen I do a search as a guest the price from EUR 39 automatically when I go to the room details turns to EUR 59 plus 10 cleaning and 10 AIRBNB fee,so the total turns to EUR...
    I have received an email from air BnB about putting one cent into my account to verify that it's the right account. I'm not sure if this is a fraudulent email and there was one cent put into my account. Is this a normal process and can anyone tell me how... Latest reply by Amaris0
    Hi Folks. A guest recently wrote me a review but mixed up the sections so the positive comments meant for the public came as private feedback and the negative comments were in the public section! They are very apologetic and want to rectify this. Can this... Latest reply by Amaris0
    Hi my guest scheduled to arrive in November has informed me that the total sum shown at the time of making the booking is different to the receipt and confirmation showing a higher amount as additional Airbnb service charge. Could this be possible or some... Latest reply by Amaris0
    Since they left early 8:00 am, we have made tonight available, however, The listing will not show up in a search.Thanks in adavance for any advice. Got It figured out. Thank you! Latest reply by Miranda4
    dear all, I just get first paiment true paypal but I can not take money. Is there any possibiity that airbnb send this money from paypal to airbnb Mastercard?please help and thank you, Tena! Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0