What Hosts are saying

Hi all,I just booked a flat for two days in Monthey (Switzerland) from 11 to 13 July and the confirmation email I received from Airbnb says in the subject "Il tuo viaggio a Cleveland è confermato per le date dal 16 al 17 luglio" (translation: your journey... Latest reply by Ana7
    Did anyone here had a problem with credit card for euros? It transferes money to my IBAN (and automatically transfers it to valute from my country) Latest reply by Clare0
    Hello, How do I contact to fix this problem of AirBnB not calculating the correct/same payout amount.I have 3 bookings where there is a Euro or so short, I know it only seams a little but one Euro is worth a lot in my currency. First is: 80 x 4 nights =3... Latest reply by Lisa70
    What is the best way to respond on the site if someone has asked whether you have availability and then when i responded they said they have decided not to travel this way. Do I just decline their request now or does that reflect negatively on me as a hos... Latest reply by Tessa11
    We're two guests going on a trip to Paris. I booked the studioappartment and then added my travel partner as the other guest, but when I checked the reservation to see if he'd accepted the invitation, another email had also been added, an account that is ... Latest reply by Maj-Britt0
    I am trying to edit the "Pets Allowed" item on Amenities (to change to Not Allowed), but when I go to the Amenities section in the Edit mode, it doesn't have that box to check. I've looked everywhere else -- where do I find it? Thanks Latest reply by Victoria57
    I need help. I have a 10 Guest limit on my rental and I have guess that just arrived looking to try and add 6 more people upon arival totaling 16 guests in all. We have explained the situation to them and the listing clearly states no more then 10 people ... Latest reply by Terry30
    Hello guys, This is Gjyljeta. Im quite new in aribnb. I have one issue to clarify and really need your help. Can anyone pls tell me, how do I make sure a client who arrived at my house payed previously at airbnb? How to make this sure? When a client books... Latest reply by Fiona2