What Hosts are saying

Hello everybody, i am very new in here and i fill up my description, but i was suprised, that the summary is limited to 500 characters only. Do you have any idea, when or how can i rise up? Thank you, Great day to all Latest reply by Victoria57
    So I'm new to this and I accepted a reservation knowing they may need to stay in town another week. They accpeted on the basis that I agreed to cancel anotehr person coming next weekend if they had to stay in town longer for work. So I now want to cancel... Latest reply by Terry-And-Lori0
    Hello All, I'm looking for a fantastic cleaner for my airbnb. I'll be out of the country so I need it to be someone who's really good and trustworthy. Ideally they will come by the place before I leave (this sunday, sept 18!) to take a tour and get an un... Latest reply by Penelope10
    I booked a room and got charged for it but the status is pending and I still have no answer from the host, what can I do? I'm supposed to arrive today, it seems that I can't even cancel, help. Latest reply by Bere1
    Is there a way to "Direct Message" site admins like Lizzie and others like we can other hosts? I have nominated several posts for possible inclusion into the Community Help section including one I wrote but dont' seem to have gotten them noticed. I woul... Latest reply by Lizzie
    I had a guy request a booking rather then quick book as he wanted to check if his arrival time was ok with me. I agreed it was and then accepted his provisional booking but now the status on the exchange says "not possible" I don't understand why as I acc... Latest reply by Annette33
    If I pre approved then the dates have changed does the guest need to make a new booking