What Hosts are saying

I had Special Event pricing set, then apparently the Smart Pricing update and changed my Special Event pricing from US$590-night to US$180-night. A potential guest grabbed three "to good to be true" nights. I cannot find how to contact Airbnb direct. A... Latest reply by Katrina32
    Airbnb has not sent me my last four payouts. Has anyone else had this issue? They have not provided me with any answers as to why they are witholding the money from me. I had four reservations in December through early January and have not been paid on ... Latest reply by Brett40
    In my stats, its written that i had 416 views and 43 people who asked me tô come tô my apartment, but i didnt receive any of it. And its been 2 months that i didnt have a request. Even of i have 4,7/5, 13 reviews. Theorically, Im going to be super host in... Latest reply by Aldo27
    Hi Guys,I had a guest cancel their booking but the booking is still showing up as booked (in grey) on my calender!Any Ideas how to fix this?Thanks in advance.Josh Latest reply by Dede0
    Hi, I have weekend pricing set to a higher rate for Friday and Saturday, But when people book it does not increase the rate for those days. Any reason, I also have smart booking activated, but it allowes me to increase the weekend price. I decreased my w... Latest reply by Cynthia-and-Chris1
    If have a permission from the goverment to rent a house in Amterdam. But still the 60 day rule at my apartment and I can not take it of....and now I mis the bookings...