What Hosts are saying

I recently had a guest check in to an apartment I have. She, her husband and son checked in last Friday (April 7, 2017). At the time that she booked the apartment there was no one living upstairs, and I had told her that. In the interim, I booked someo... Latest reply by Sean71
    I have just arrived at my destination, and discovered it is closed with no host there. The AirBNB help desk say that I should ask for a full refund, by going to my trips, then cancel - the amount that pops up is however not the full amount. It is still wi... Latest reply by Mira26
    Hi thereCan anyone help please, we had a couple book 4 days with us, and said they were leaving a day earlier as travel plans had changed, they asked for a refund for their last night 24 hours.Do we have to refund them as we could not advertise the room a... Latest reply by Anne-and---Florin0
    Dear,I'm experiencing issue with bookinggs/pricing and I don't know how to solve this. I'm managing two units and one unit is studio apartment and another one is apartment. Both units have different prices. When I'm receiving bookings for Apartment Cleris... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I recently had a guest who was using fake photos and also did drugs and kinda screw up my place.I was suggested to go to Twitter @AirbnbHelp and ask for help. So far I haven't got a response yet. any other suggestions? Also, Imay need to file a claim for ... Latest reply by Trent8
    I had a guest ask to cancel based on an extenuating circumstance, which my wife and I were fine with. I've never had a cancellation on AirBnB, so my guest said the only way it could they could cancel it was if the host cancelled. So the request showed a... Latest reply by Julie_Mike0
    HiIve got pending travel credit for referring a friend to take his first trip in airbnb (which he take allready) but its still pending the trip show on his account has trip that allredy have been taking and he gave review and everythingwhy does it happend...
    I can´t insert payout preferences - evrything is correct and no error message is received but it still asks me to update via mail...??? Latest reply by Mads1
    I went to the recent Melbourne host day. Got all excited about making my property ready to accept business travellers - made the property autonomous, removed pet access, 24/7 checkin, installed carbon monoxide alarm - I'm ready.But how will airbnb know th... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0