What Hosts are saying

Hello. I have in the past been able to have a specific property routed to an alternative bank account number. At the moment three properties are all being routed to the same account number, and I want one of them to be routed to an alternative number (whi... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    I am a host in Wales UK and have never asked anyone for their ID as we don't have Governmant ID in this country! I just tried to book a room in Naples Italy and can't proceed as this Government ID has to be produced!! What do I do?? Latest reply by Lawrene0
    hi All I have an open case that was escalated to Airbnb. Now they asked me to attach an email to the request - how can i amend the open request?- when i opened the case I was not able to attach the email Airbnb also asked me to take videos which I did, bu... Latest reply by Jeanette14
    Hi Airbnb team,I would just like to ask why my nightly price of Php 2,472 became Php 2,455 after being booked by my guest Mylene [Personal information hidden] ? Also, why is the service fee Php 100 when 3% of Php 2,472 is Php 74.16? The reservation code i... Latest reply by Vanesa17
    Hi. EVERYBODY.we are host and we have big problem from Airbnb and guestWe hope administration Trip Teams Airbnb would have to Charge fee reservation for 2 days and available 2 days soon,why our calendar have still stay blocked after canceled reservation, ... Latest reply by Farah1
    I have three rooms - how do i block say one of them or two on the calender ? because if i block a date all of them get blocked. Thanks for your help. Arjun Bhagat Latest reply by Steve143
    Hi. EVERYBODY.we are host and we have big problem from Airbnb and guestWe hope administration Trip Teams Airbnb would have to Charge fee reservation for 2 days and available 2 days soon,why our calendar have still stay blocked after canceled reservation, ... Latest reply by Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
    • 1.PNG
    • image1.PNG
    • 2.PNG
    I booked a property through AirBNB. The booking was confirmed and I was charged for the reservation. Then the host summarily canceled the reservation claiming a mistake in listing it. This should not be allowed. I certainly have never booked a property an... Latest reply by VoHai0