What Hosts are saying

Hi:) I have a question how may I remove myself as a host? I mean I don’t want to rent my place so want to delite my home listing regards, S Latest reply by Emiel1
    I am wanting to share my listing on Facebook, but recently i updated my pictures as I bought some new furnishings, when i try to share onto Facebook it shows the old profile picture and not the one I have updated to. I have deleted the old photo's why doe... Latest reply by J-Renato0
    Hello, I am having difficulty narrowing down a search of all 'ensuite' private rooms in Amsterdam. Airbnb's search engine does not seem to allow me to search such specific criteria. The nearest thing I've found is to add '+1 bathrooms' onto the search fil... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Hi I just recently had a guest arrive during one of the coldest snaps that Cornwall, England has seen in 30 years! We had issues with the pipes freezing over so we bought some 5L bottles of water for them and put extra heaters in the cabin for warmth. I h... Latest reply by Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
    Hi Folks, I am new to Airbnb hosting and have listed my home. It appears however that my listing only shows up when my exact suburb is typed in, however I was wanting it to appear when even a part of the suburb was searched for.For example my homes locati... Latest reply by Beth2
    I have a booking and the payment was credited to the guests, but in my inbox it says ‘waiting for payment’. Both my guest and i are worries, please can anyone solve this or explain? Tnx! Latest reply by Matthew285