What Hosts are saying

Hey guys, I am having trouble canceling a long-term reservation which my host agreed to due to a facility problem in his studio in Lyon. As I was trying to modify the length of my stay in the room from 31 days to less than 28 days, in order to change my r... Latest reply by Christophe259
    • Screen shot.png
    Hi I am currently unable to make any Airbnb bookings because the email address on my profile is incorrect and I am unable to make changes to my email address. Please can you change the email address on my profile from [Email hidden] to [Email hidden]? ... Latest reply by Steve143
    Hey. I'm thinking of offering the tickets to tourist attractions, football matches etc to my guests. Can I put this info in the description or it is against the rules? And if any host has this experience of saling tickets - please share.Thanks in advance,... Latest reply by Vasilii0
    I am reaching out....eventhough I realize this is probably very unorthodox. I am wondering if ANYONE would be willing to donate some time in around June who has a place by the beach.Let me explain.... My sister lost her only daughter( 22 yrs. of age) in ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I am not new to airbnb and have rented out my flat long term, but and have not yet received payment for my guest for this month. My guest has paid as seen from an email he received from airbnb confirming this.Customer service has given me 3 different ac... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I have some travel credit I'd like to use on my next trip with a friend. Will this work? Or should I just reserve it myself then she can pay me back in real life? If it does work -- will it take all of my travel credits first and then split the remaini... Latest reply by Anisa6
    When I change from my advert page to become a traveller the photo (top right corner) changes to that of my ex- !!I would really like to change it for obvious reasons. Can anyone help please ? Latest reply by Mike340
    Are we able to schedule messages for a particular time based on our updated calendars for guest check in's in advance? Can this use our template messages as well? The link to the calendar will cancel the scheduled or message if the guest cancels. Latest reply by Andrew217
    Hello I am in Malaga, Spain and we agreed with the host to make a claim for refund of the remaining paid nights. The apartment is not corresponding tomwhat wasnpresented, no warm water, dirty. Pls help me with the procedure to get my money back. Latest reply by Octavian2
    Hello I booked a reservation for 3 person in Russia i already did he payment and i has been trying to conctact my host and he never answer me back. I am really worried about that. what i should do? and also im trying to cancel the reservation and i dont k... Latest reply by Quincy