What Hosts are saying

My last guest rated my Airbnb 5 stars in all areas - which is consistent with all other reviews I have received. However, their overall rating shows 4 stars! If all categories received 5 stars, wouldn't the overall rating be 5 stars? I suspect, then, gue... Latest reply by Gina136
    Hi everyone. Can anyone help me please? My nightly price is £125 but the cover page shows £215 and I can't see how to change this. When you go into the details and the calendar it's set at £125 and I don't have smart pricing on so can't understnad it. ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I posted my listing last night (24674820 -Panoramic views in the heart of Barranquilla) It says it listed, but I can't find it in any search, map, filter, date (it's available from the 21st May) or price. I really need this up asap. What am I doing wrong... Latest reply by Steve143
    Our recent guest has no permanent home, moves from one Airbnb to the next and was 5.5 months pregnant when she started her three week stay with us. She told us she was pregnant on the third day of her stay. I shouldn’t feel obligated to tell the other ho... Latest reply by Jeff158