What Hosts are saying

Oversettelsen fra engelsk til norsk er heilt feil og gir ingen mening i dette eksemplet: "Bastiens stjernevurdering av gjester" Stjernevurdering av gjester?? Det skal vel stå "Stjernevurdering fra verter". En gjest vurderer jo ikke andre gjester?? Har v... Latest reply by Emiel1
    What’s Yours Is Mine, against the sharing economy by TOM SLEE NOW IN A REVISED AND UPDATED 2nd EDITION, WITH AN INDEX AND A NEW FOREWORD BY THE AUTHOR“Building upon his previous empirical critiques, Tom Slee explains how ‘sharing economy’ companies have ... Latest reply by Denis227
    Hello, I recently had a reservation that my guest cancelled the same day of his arrival, because he had a car accident during his travel. The next day airbnb sent me a message asking if I was willing to consider allowing him to receive a refund, mentionin... Latest reply by Letti0
    I have a pending reservation that I need to decline. When I hit "decline," a new dialog box appears that says: "Are you sure you want to decline xxx's request?" "Guests put a lot of effort into choosing the right listing for their trip.Review xxx's profil... Latest reply by Letti0
    Dear Partner, I’m writing to you regarding a very important issue. I set up our prices correctly on Airbnb for our most popular period (New Year's Eve) but unfortunately, for some reason a guest could book our apartment without my knowledge to a rate that... Latest reply by Helen3
    In January I made a booking on airbnb for a villa in Ibiza from the Thursday 6th- Monday 10th September. I then messaged in February to ask whether we could stay on the Wednesday night. The host confirmed this but said it would be an extra charge (320 Eur... Latest reply by Kat118