What Hosts are saying

How do hosts set notice required for Instant Bookings? We are new to hosting and had an uncomfortable situation arise this week. We have 2 listings and had reservations for both (1 from Thurs to Monday and 2nd from Sat to Monday). On Friday afternoon m... Latest reply by Steve143
    hello. i am hoping that samoane can help me .yesterday i recieved a message on my phone as (sms info) with guests inquiry and some questions but this message isnot in my inbox on airbnb.airbnb tells me that i should respond it or my rating will go down. ... Latest reply by Giorgi33
    Hi- 1st time host! Should I have my house cleaned before and after each visit? My house isn't amess but I want it to look its best. I'm just thinking if I do both thats the cost I charge per night. I wont be making any money. Also... what does people do w... Latest reply by Louise378
    Hi...I live in Seattle. I live in a stunning one bedroom apartment right next to Pike Place Market, with floor to ceiling views of the Puget Sound on one side and the City on the other. But recently, they upped my rent, and as I contemplated signing the n... Latest reply by Lydia-Jane0
    • IMG_1151.JPG
    Re: Case ID *** I had a guest that checked out on Friday morning May 20. He damaged the storm door. He sent me an e-mail that it happened. I had my maintenance guy check on things and make temporary repairs. We've ordered a replacement door. I had t... Latest reply by Stuart137
    I had guests booked 31st August to 5th September,they booked knowing that my cottage was pet friendly,the cottage is always cleaned and my reviews are very good.The guests arrived later than arranged and at 5.20pm 'phoned to say that there was evidence o... Latest reply by Helen3